The Student and Guest Services team works in partnership with Conference Services to provide service excellence and ensure that all students and guests have a memorable experience. During our summer season, we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Guests can check-in any time after 3:00pm; check-out is 11:00am
- Individuals under the age of 18 require a guardian or chaperone
- A government issued ID card is required to check-in
- Free wireless internet in all buildings
- On-site laundry facilities ($1.65 per wash or dry)
- Wake-up calls
- Adding funds to student and guest cards
- Lost and Found
- Mail Services for summer residence and long-term stay guests
- Event information
- Directions/general information regarding the Carleton Campus and the Ottawa area
Parking & Transportation
- Overnight guest parking available for an additional fee
- Temporary parking is available in front of Residence Commons for guest check-in
- O-train and bus stations on Campus
- Full payment is due upon securing a reservation for individual guests
- Full payment for groups is required upon arrival
- Reservations for less than 30 days are subject to a 3% Destination Marketing Fee (DMF) and 13% HST
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit, cheque, Campus Card, and cash accepted
Contact Us Today!
234 Residence Commons
Meet. Stay. Connect on Campus!
Make your reservation today and our event professionals will assist you!
How Can We Help?
Questions about our department or services?