Looking for a place to stay in Ottawa during the summer?
Carleton offers affordable individual guest accommodations between mid-May to mid-August.
Traditional Dorm Room
Traditional Doubles consist of two single beds per room, which share a washroom with the adjoining room. All bedrooms are furnished with two desks, chairs, a vanity and sink.
Suites consist of two bedrooms (one double bed per room), equipped with a fridge and microwave, and private washroom.
All rooms include:
- Smoke and pet free
- Shared TV lounges on each residence floor
- 24/7 reception services
- Free wireless internet (wired internet also available)
- All you care to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner available in the caf.
- State of the art athletics facilities, including gym, swimming pool, indoor track and more
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines in each building
- Meeting spaces available
- Convenience store on site
- 2019 Accommodation Dates: May 13th to August 10th
- Rates from as low as $45/per night
- Discounts available for groups of 10 or more, or stays longer than 30 nights!
- Credit card information and payment is due upon booking
- Reservations are subject to 13% HST
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit, cheques, and cash accepted
“Please note that Carleton University requires 72 hours advance notice to guarantee a reservation.”
Long Term Stay
Long term stay guests receive a room furnished with one bed and a desk within a shared suite. The suite consists of bedrooms, a common area, washroom, and a kitchenette. Linens are provided.
To apply for long term accommodations, please click here.
Please note, if you are a Carleton University student, you are not considered a long term stay guest. Carleton students can apply for summer residence here.
We look forward to hosting your stay!